Monday, May 20, 2013

Starting a Blog and the Story so Far

I've never done a blog, but I've read plenty of them.

After reading many home building blogs, I decided to start one as well. My wife thought it would be a good idea to document our progress (or issues), be nice to look back upon, and let our friends and family see progress as it occurs.

Other blogs have also been a great resource, so in an attempt to help the next family, I'll try to post some of the tips and tricks I've learned and the latest information from Ryan and their related companies.

To catch everyone up, we've completed the following items:
  • Selected a community: Mount Blanco near Richmond, VA
  • Selected a Model: Ravenna
  • Selected Structural items
  • Signed Contract
  • Complete Mortgage application

I'll do separate blog posts to explain each of these so it's more logically organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment